Special Anniversary, Engagement, and Wedding Events:
Marriage, a blending of two families into one larger family. A mixture of traditions, ideals, goals. What better way to symbolize this union than to offer the couple a unique opportunity to create a special custom blend of spices that can be used as favors and provide a treat for their guests. Ideal for small intimate parties to large receptions.
We offer several options:
- The pre-wedding party event. This event is perfect for a wedding announcement party, for a shower, or for a rehearsal dinner. With the couples closest friends and relatives, provide a fun experience where the happy couple create a unique blend of spices. The couple will meet with our spice experts prior to the event to select up to 10 spices they would like to blend to create a unique taste that symbolizes their love and the blending of their lives.
- We will provide the bowl, the spoons, the spices, and the packages to be filled with this unique spice blend. We will have pre-created labels on the packages that will feature a special message from the couple and a photo of them.
- We will help the couple write up a presentation of which spices they selected and why they chose the spice as part of their blend.
- We will provide the couple with finished spice amounts in varying price ranges from 1 pound of finished spice (enough to make 8 2-ounce containers up to as many pounds as they would like).
- Additionally we can have this same blend pre-packaged with the same label in special wedding organza bags with a drawstring that dresses up the food safe packet with the wedding message and photo.
- All of our products conform to St. Louis, MO and FDA health codes related to herbs and spices and its packaging.
- Favors: (top)
This is similar to the wedding party event but there is no event where the blending takes place in front of the guests. The blending is done by the couple alone and used to create the blend that will go into bags as described above.
For information and to obtain a quote on this unique party offering and party favor option contact us at (insert email) or call us at 314-703-4485.
In the list below, an * indicates one of 10 most commonly used spices.
- Allspice - accepting differences and stomaching hardship
- Anise and Star Anise - sweet dreams (top)
- Basil* - happiness, growing of love, for fertility (top)
- Bay leaf - good luck, keeps evil at bay, victory over everyday issues, calming (top)
- Caraway - ancient wisdom, remembrance (top)
- Cardamom - sweet breath and fresh conversation (top)
- Celery* - ability to withstand hardship and loss (top)
- Chives - happiness, ability to lighten the mood, old time fun (top)
- Cilantro - intensity, compliments passions (top)
- Cinnamon - stability, soft warmth (top)
- Cloves - dignity, ability to withstand pain (top)
- Coriander - magic, health, worthiness (top)
- Cumin - engagement, listening, togetherness (top)
- Dill - safety, security, courage (top)
- Fennel - strength, vision (top)
- Garlic* - strength, intensity, a lot of flavor (top)
- Ginger - civility, traditions, old fashioned niceness and hospitality (top)
- Mace - action, stimulation, ability to stand together (top)
- Marjoram - happiness (top)
- Mustard - ability to get things out, dealing with unpleasant things (top)
- Nutmeg - sensuality, stimulation (top)
- Onion* - happiness, ability to lighten the mood, old time fun (top)
- Oregano* - joy, appreciation of what you have (top)
- Paprika* - passion, spice, heat, warmth, vitality (top)
- Parsley - festivity, hospitality, friendship, lightening the load (top)
- Hot Peppers - passion, spice, heat, warmth, vitality (top)
- Black, Green, White Pepper - wealth, adventure, exploration (top)
- Rosemary - memory, health, wedding blessings, moderation (top)
- Sage - wisdom, long life, calm energy (top)
- Salt* - protection, preservation, stops spoilage (top)
- Sesame - magic, openness, peace, calm (top)
- Sugar - sweetness, caring (top)
- Tarragon* - Used to bring out flavors of other herbs… so…
helping each other shine, support (top)
- Thyme* - courage, sacrifice, lifts darkness (top)
- Turmeric - adaptiveness, ability to reduce problems, making the most of what you have